Home › Jobs in Greenham ›
Greenham: Materials Scheduler job
Listed by Dovetail Human Resource Services
Description: Listed by Dovetail Human Resource Services - Materials SchedulerGreenham£22,000 per annumFTC 2- 3 month contract (To start ASAP)Our client is looking for a deta...
Date listed: 18/09/2018
Applications Until: 03/10/2018
Location: Greenham, Great Britain
Employment Details: contract, full time standard full time hours pw
Yearly Salary: GBP £22000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Be sincere, cheerful, attentive, sure of yourself, candid and concise.
- Do not be fearful to declare you don't know an answer.
- Sit in the car, be calm, take some time to set yourself ahead of entering reception.
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Make it in time, to be chilled and ready for your interview.
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Readiness. Keep your CV on you always and practice a short sentence or two about your skills."
Additional Greenham Jobs:
Key things for this position:
- Should be a nice person to work with
- Committed to work hard
- Excellent attention to detail
- A hunger to self-develop
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Greenham
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms