Placed by Regional Recruitment Professional Services
Description: Listed by Regional Recruitment Professional Services Ltd -
Material Planner required for a leading manufacturer and supplier to the rail industry. Based in Loughborough this is a permanent position offering a salary up to £25k per annum. This vacancy is ideally suited to candidates who have previously worked within a planning capacity, have a methodical approach and have good planning and organisational skills. Candidates may also need to attend meetings outside of normal working hours.
- Up to £25k per annum.
- On site parking.
- Pension scheme.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Early finish on a Friday.
- Monday to Friday
- 37 hour week.
Duties Of The Material Planner:;
- Deliver Supply Chain solutions in project teams and continuous improvement.
- Manage the materials supporting Engineering change, project / program launch and run out with minimal business impact.
- Control of scheduling priority conflicts within suppliers.
- Co-ordinate planning and control of supplier orders, schedules and forecasts.
- Produce accurate data reports to support Supply Chain reviews.
- Work closely with the Buyers and Supply Chain team to maintain efficiency.
- Improve supplier performance with use of delivery failure reports to find root causes of delivery failures.
- Manage the component availability issues.
The Ideal Material Planner:
- Will have good planning and organisational skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Will have good negotiation skills and business acumen.
- Good I.T skills in particular Excel.
- Commercially and legally aware.
- Ability to efficiently organise workload.
- Previous experience within a Supply Chain department is desirable.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on and ask for Justin. Or email .
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.
Date listed: 17/04/2019
Applications Until: 29/05/2019
Location: Loughborough, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours pw
Yearly Salary: GBP £21000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
Key things for this position:
More Loughborough Jobs: