Home › Jobs in Bristol ›
Bristol-based Master Technician Vacancy - Unique Opportunity - role
Placed by Octane Recruitment
Master Technician Vacancy - Unique Opportunity -
Description: Added by Octane Recruitment - Master Technician Vacancy - Unique Opportunity - BristolLocation: BristolSalary: Negotiable + Bonus & OvertimeWorking Patter...
Date added: 03/10/2019
Listed Until: 14/11/2019
Location: Bristol, Great Britain
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £30000
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Be genuine, optimistic, focused, positive, plainspoken and to the point.
- Take a seat, be calm, take a few minutes to set yourself ahead of going through the door.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Be cautious to talk poorly about your team mates, boss or industry.
Additional Bristol Jobs:
It may be nice to have:
- Be ambitious and keen to develop
- Be able to effectively manage and prioritise your workload
- Display effective interpersonal skills.
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What salary are you wanting?
- Why did you walk away from your job?
- What are you seeking in the next career move?
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in towns and cities close to Bristol
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms