Posted by Aspire
Description: Listed by Aspire -
£35,000 - £40,000
How would you like to lead the marketing strategy for an industry leader in publishing, open data and research?
This is a leading academic and educational publisher serving the needs of researchers, students, teachers and professionals around the world. They're advanced in their discovery by publishing robust and insightful research, supporting the development of new areas of knowledge, responding to the needs of the research community and making ideas and information accessible around the world.
The Marketing Manager will be working closely with Editorial, Publishing, Business Operations, Subject Experts and Heads of Marketing. The main purpose of this role will be to support Scientific Data as the leading open data journal. This role requires the marketing Manager to communicate vision, demonstrate excellent planning and strategic skills and focus on results and ROI.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone passionate about data, insight, analytics, as well as ideal for someone who enjoys work creatively and collaboratively with senior internal and external stakeholders.
* The Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning, deployment and reporting of all campaigns, to grow submissions and readership and have an awareness of the wider portfolios and how the brands position against competitors
* Establishing a clear consistent message through online and offline marketing, thought leadership and events, working closely with publishing and communications
* Supporting business development through research, data analysis and production of presentations and collateral for pitches and use by sales teams
* Representing marketing at external events, and internally at project team meetings, internal senior management meetings and the division internally and externally
* Working with the Marketing Digital & Operations team to pilot new digital approaches & embed in existing marketing plans
* Ability to craft integrated marketing strategies across all channels and touch points - online and offline
* Proven experience of developing creative and innovative marketing strategies and implementing successful results-orientated campaigns
* Creative thinker with excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills (including copywriting and proofreading)
* Experience of working in global teams and understanding regional variations and the impact on customer requirements
* Ability to juggle multiple projects at once and adapt to changing situations quickly and effectively
* This is opportunity is for a someone who wants to have full creative control within Marketing communications and work within a fast pace, well-funded start up environment.
If you want to take on this exciting challenge, apply now!
Date listed: 09/01/2019
Listed to: 20/02/2019
Location: London, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours pw
Yearly Salary: GBP £35000
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Your CV will not earn the gig on its own. Its 'job' is to earn an interview. Make sure your CV garners the employers’ attention so that you can get the first interview - and then that is where you can earn the job."
Additional London Job Vacancies:
Key things for this position: