Home › Jobs in London ›
Marketing Manager job, London
This is a permanent role listed by tfconnect
Description: Job from: tfconnect - The Role An opportunity has arisen for a talented events marketing manager to join our large-scale exhibitions team. The ...
Listed on: 10/10/2019
Ends on: 21/11/2019
Location: London, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £32000
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Be yourself, cheery, attentive, self-confident, forthright and succint.
- Ask good questions to demonstrate you are interested and have researched.
- Don't forget your body language such as making good eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
- Keep wording work-safe during the interview.
External London Positions:
Popular Interview Questions:
- What kind of things are you passionate about?
- Are you the best candidate for this role? If so, why?
- What are your aims for the future?
- Explain to us some examples of your experience of teamwork.
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms