Home › Jobs in London ›
London-based Marketing Manager Content job role
Here's a job listed by Michael Page Marketing
Marketing Manager Content
Description: From Michael Page Marketing - This role is responsible for implementing and managing a comprehensive marketing content strategy.Working with the rest of the team, you will deve...
Added on: 16/03/2019
Applications Until: 30/03/2019
Location: London, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £40000
External Help for Your Interview
List of Tips for this Position:
- Interact, perhaps, with the firm's twitter profile.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Consider your responses.
- Don't forget your body language like making eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- What unique know-how do you possess?
- Do you think you're the most suitable person for this job?
- How do you function under stress?
Positions in places close to London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms