Home › Jobs in Edinburgh ›
Edinburgh: Marketing Executive - Permanent Role role
Posted by Page Personnel Finance
Marketing Executive - Permanent Role
Description: Listed by Page Personnel Finance - We are currently working with a luxurious retailer in Edinburgh City Centre who are looking to recruit a Marketing Executive for a new permanent r...
Date listed: 12/06/2019
Applications Until: 24/07/2019
Location: Edinburgh, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours each week
Yearly Salary: GBP £24000
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Make it in time, to be chilled and ready for your interview.
- Eat an energising meal beforehand - but no smelly meals!
- Make a Google Alert on the firm to know latest developments.
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Readiness. Keep your CV on you always and practice a short sentence or two about your skills."
Key things for this position:
- Provide references from past work
- Keen and wanting to absorb
- Should act in an appropriate fashion
- A colleague who doesn't mind to 'chip in' whatever the problem
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Edinburgh
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms