Home › Jobs in West Drayton ›
Marketing Executive position, West Drayton
This is a permanent job role posted by Michael Page Marketing
Description: Job from: Michael Page Marketing - Fully integrated marketing role executing campaigns across the full marketing mix including collateral, content, exhibition logistics and CRM base...
Listed on: 15/07/2019
Applications Until: 29/07/2019
Location: West Drayton, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours per week
Salary Amount: GBP £27000
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Dress smartly. Be smart and groomed.
- Make sure your recent twitter posts are professional.
- Don't brag too much. Being humble is powerful.
Some useful things would be:
- Have a helpful attitude
- Can work under an amount of pressure
- Keen and willing to learn
Common Interview Questions:
- How long do you want to work for the company?
- Explain a demanding situation you have experienced at a previous job and how you got through it.
- What have you learned from your previous blunders?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms