Posted by Aspire
Description: Added by Aspire -
£28k-£30k plus bonus
Are you a marketing specialist with a strong grasp on retention and email marketing?
This business is a world leading media company with an extremely impressive audience and wide-reaching customer base. If you have a passion customer engagement and increasing the lifetime value of a subscriber base you could be perfect for this great Marketing Executive role. This role sits within a close knit and extremely successful marketing team with a focus on delivering engaging multi-channel marketing campaigns to existing subscribers. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive to join an extremely well-respected media company and deliver wide reaching national revenue generating marketing campaigns. If you are looking for your next step in marketing, then this is the role for you!
* As the Marketing Executive you will devise and deliver a strong retention strategy aimed to increase the lifetime value of the database
* Creating compelling email campaigns to excite, engage and retain subscribers leading to increased sales and boosted revenue
* Working alongside the wider marketing team to ensure that omni-channel campaigns are successfully optimised, and that the channels are working collaboratively to drive success
* Managing all aspects of campaign performance and reporting, sharing your successes with the business' stakeholders and other Customer Engagement Executives on a daily, weekly and quarterly basis
* Your prior experience in managing email marketing campaigns to subscriber bases will help you become a success in this data driven position
* Confidence in managing stakeholders at all levels will give you the skill needed to manage expectations and deliver against targets
* Your customer life-cycle knowledge and expertise will mean you can hit the ground running, making a difference to campaign performance straight away!
* The broad knowledge you've gained in your marketing career will enable you to think holistically and understand how all marketing channels work together
If this creative role within a work hard-play hard environment sounds like the ideal opportunity to boost your career and have an enviable brand on your CV, apply now!
Date added: 10/01/2019
Listed Until: 21/02/2019
Location: London, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours pw
Yearly Salary: GBP £28000
Jobs on other Jobs Boards:
It may be nice to have: