Home › Jobs in Enfield ›
Marketing Executive job role in Enfield
More information about this full time permanent position in Enfield placed by Michael Page Sales ending on 25th July 2019
Description: Posted by Michael Page Sales - Working closely with the Marketing Manager you will lead on the development, implementation and review of marketing for the venues we manage. Your...
Date Posted: 11/07/2019
Ends on: 25/07/2019
Location: Enfield, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours pw
Salary: GBP £negotiable
Interview and CV Tips
- Keep your language professional at all times.
- Don't be afraid to admit you don't know the answer to a question. It's better than faking.
- Remember the importance of body language such as eye contact, posture, active listening and nodding.
- Don't brag too much. Humility is persuasive.
- Ask insightful questions to show you are interested and have done your research.
- Do not be late. Plan for getting lost.
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms