Home › Jobs in Ipswich ›
Ipswich-based Marketing & Events Co-ordinator/ Administrator position
Here's a role posted by Pure Resourcing Solutions
Marketing & Events Co-ordinator/ Administrator
Description: From Pure Resourcing Solutions - We are delighted to be working alongside a agricultural specialist on the outskirts of Ipswich to recruit a Marketing and Events Co-ordinator/Administ...
Added on: 03/10/2019
Listed Until: 07/11/2019
Location: Ipswich, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £20000
External Guides for Your Interview
List of Tips for this Position:
- Sit down, be calm, take a few minutes to ready yourself ahead of going through the door.
- Stipulate the goals of your career and the reasons you prefer the position.
- Get there in time, to feel calm and ready for a great meeting.
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negative thoughts.
- Do not merely read through your CV. An interview is an opportunity to deliver all of the skills you have that your CV can not express.
- Eat properly before - and no stinky ingredients!
- Don't forget your body language like making eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
It may be helpful to have:
- Being eligible to work in the United Kingdom is mandatory
- An excellent team player as well as work to own initiative
- Relentless, resilient and insistent personality
- An appetite to progress
Positions in places close to Ipswich
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms