Home › Jobs in Woking ›
Marketing Assistant job role, Woking
Info about this full time permanent role in Woking placed by Parkside Office Professional closing by Friday 22nd February 2019
Selected YouTube Guides for Job Hunters
Writing a CV
How to Write a CV to get more interviews
Top 10 Job Interview Questions & Answers (for 1st & 2nd Interviews)
Type of Employment:
permanent, full time, ~37 hours per week
Description: Uploaded by Parkside Office Professional -
Are you currently on the look out for a new and challenging position within Marketing? Perhaps you are already working as a Marketing Assis...
Posted on: 11/01/2019
Listed Until: 22/02/2019
Interview and CV Help
- Do not speak negatively of former coworkers, bosses or sector.
- Keep wording professional at all times.
- Don't cause unnecessary stress by concentrating on negatives.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy and politeness really helps in interviewing.
Roles on other Boards:
Popular Interview Questions:
- What did you love/hate about your last employer?
- What large career obstacles have you taken on?
- Why did you resign from your last role?
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms