Here's a position posted by 1st Choice Rec
Location: Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Structure:permanent, full time Up to 40 hours pw
Package: GBP £19000
Description: From 1st Choice Rec -
Our Milton Keynes based client is looking for a creative and self motivated Marketing Assistant to join their small team on a permanent basis.
You will be involved in all aspects of the Marketing departments day to day running, focusing on design to ensure the clients communication materials are consistent and in line with the marketing strategy.
Position: Marketing Assistant
Hours: 8.30am to 5pm
Salary: Up to £21,000 per annum
The job will involve…
- Creating brochures, adverts, flyers, business cards and other marketing materials
- Designing and producing creative advertising for on and off line purposes
- Designing artwork and sales documents in line with company branding
- Designing product packaging
- Undertaking photography of products and photo editing
- Updating the website with news, vacancies, new products/pricing using the web content management system
- Working with the all departments to understand needs
- Supporting with social media accounts to include Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Provide web ready imagery for selling sites, website and email CMS
- Completing general administrative duties including market research and updating materials.
The Person will…
- Possess experience of working in a marketing role or similar
- Be a hands-on, proactive and self-motivated individual
- Possess creativity with excellent attention to detail
- Possess the ability to work well under pressure, meeting tight deadlines
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be a team player with the ability to work independently when required
- Be proficient in the use of Adobe CS - InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Possess a good standard of Microsoft Office applications and Magento/Magento 2
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Added on: 05/12/2018
Listed to: 16/01/2019
List of Tips for this Position:
Advice for Job-hunters:
"Many people believe that they cannot spend enough time from their college work or a 'tiring' job. Other people dillydally. Whatever their explanation, the answer is identical. Your job hunt will most probably falter and you may miss the boat on important hiring windows and job opportunities. So, get yourself organised early on by making a ringfenced period of time every week to work on your search. Use a calendar and weekly planner and work backwards from your set target date."
It may be helpful to have:
More Milton Keynes Positions:
Interview Questions - Prepare for these: