Home › Jobs in Farnborough ›
Farnborough-based Marketing Assistant position
Posted by Search Consultancy
A Selection of Tips for You
6 Awesome CV Tips
3 Job Hunting Tips - How To Write a Top CV
Job Interview Tips: How to WEAR THE RIGHT SHIRT for that job interview
Farnborough, Great Britain
permanent, full time, Up to 40 hours
Description: Added by Search Consultancy -
Marketing Assistant - Competitive Salary - Farnborough This is a fast paced role where you will be responsible for supporting the crea...
Date added: 06/12/2018
Listed Until: 03/01/2019
External Guides for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Analyse typical questions and write down your replies.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Do not use unprofessional terminology.
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and neat.
Additional Farnborough Jobs:
© 2018 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms