Home › Jobs in Coventry ›
Marketing Assistant role, Coventry
This is a permanent position posted by TribePost - www.tribepost.co.uk
Selected YT Guides for Jobseekers
Networking to Get a Job
Cover letter tips: Write the perfect cover letter for your job application.
Job Interview Tips - How To Effectively Work With Recruiters
Coventry, United Kingdom
Type of Employment:
permanent, full time, ~37 hours per week
Description: Job from: TribePost Ltd - www.tribepost.co.uk -
Marketing Assistant Location: CoventrySalary: Competitive, DOE...
Listed on: 11/01/2019
Listed Until: 22/02/2019
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Don't be scared to say you don't know the response to questions. Don't lie.
- Read about popular interviewer questions and devise your answers. Test yourself beforehand with a few test questions.
- Eat a healthy breakfast before - don't have stinky ingredients!
- Create a Google Alert about the employer to keep informed.
- Make a good first impression, be polite with everyone you meet. Stand up, smile, make good eye contact.
Jobs available on other Boards:
Common Interview Questions:
- What have you learned from your previous blunders?
- Describe to me some examples of your experience of team work.
- Give to us your career goals.
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms