Home › Jobs in Cambridge ›
Cambridge: Marketing and admin assistant position
Listed by The Dove Partnership
Marketing and admin assistant
Description: Listed by The Dove Partnership - We have a very exciting opportunity for either a recent marketing/business graduate or a junior digital marketing assistant to join our client, a ...
Date listed: 15/04/2019
Listed to: 27/05/2019
Location: Cambridge, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £16000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Check that recent twitter messages are not unprofessional.
- Interact, maybe, with the interviewer's linkedin profile.
- Do not be fearful to declare you don't know an answer.
- Think about your responses.
- Don't worry by thinking of pessemistic happenings.
Additional Cambridge Job Vacancies:
Key things for this position:
- A colleague who doesn't mind to 'chip in' whatever the problem
- A hunger to progress
- Is able to operate under an amount of stress
- Excellent attention to detail
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Cambridge
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms