Home › Jobs in Manchester ›
Marketing Account Executive role in Manchester
Here's more detail on this full time permanent job role in Manchester placed by Network Marketing ending on 8th November 2019
Marketing Account Executive
Description: Uploaded by Network Marketing - I'm currently partnered with an award winning integrated agency who are looking for an Account Executive to join their team. Are you an am...
Posted on: 18/10/2019
Applications Until: 08/11/2019
Location: Manchester, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours
Salary: GBP £18000
Interview and CV Tips
- Try not to go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your best qualities.
- Review common interview questions and prepare your responses. Quiz yourself in advance with some practice questions.
- Ensure that your latest social posts are professional.
- Don't brag too much. Humility is persuasive.
- Arrive on time, so you are relaxed and prepared for the interview.
- Set up a Google Alert about the company to keep informed.
- Don't cause yourself stress by concentrating on negatives.
Latest Manchester Positions
Jobs available on other Boards:
Typical Interview Questions:
- Have you ever endured problems working for a manager?
- Are you overqualified for this job?
- What issues have you come across at work?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms