Home › Jobs in Horndean ›
Manufacturing Operatrive role, Horndean
More info for this full time temporary job in Horndean listed by Manpower closing by Thursday 24th October 2019
Description: Uploaded by Manpower - We are currently seeking a Manufacturing Operative for our company based locally in Horndean. This involves good attention to detail and wi...
Posted on: 10/10/2019
Listed to: 24/10/2019
Location: Horndean, UK
Type of Employment: temporary, full time ~37 hours pw
Salary Amount: GBP £17550
Interview and CV Help
- Learn about the firm, owner, and their history.
- Eat a healthy breakfast on the day - don't eat spicy foods!
- Try not to go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your best qualities.
- Be yourself, cheerful, engaged, direct and concise.
- Make clear your career goals and why you would like this role.
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer quick fire.
- Ensure that latest twitter messages are professional.
Additional Horndean Positions:
Popular Interview Questions:
- How would you define the speed at which you work?
- Explain to us your career goals.
- If ex-colleagues were asked why you should be taken on, what stuff would they respond with?
- Tell me why you wish to come and work for this company.
Jobs in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms