Home › Jobs in Bahrain ›
Bahrain-based Manager position
Here's a job role placed by Chase Resourcing
Description: From Chase Resourcing - Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting Manager for our client in the Bahrain. Role of Manager ...
Added on: 15/02/2019
Applications Until: 29/03/2019
Location: Bahrain, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours per week
Package: GBP £negotiable
List of Tips for this Position:
- Do not be worried to say you don't know a response to questions.
- Get there in time, to feel calm and ready for a great meeting.
- Do not merely read through your CV. An interview is an opportunity to present all of the skills you have that your CV can not communicate.
- Create a Google Alert on the employer to know latest developments.
- Don't go off topic. Keep your brain on the things you are good at.
- Make a good first impression, offer warm greetings with all you speak to. Stand up, make a smile, keep eye contact.
Advice for Job-hunters:
"After you've selected a vocation or occupation, speak with leading voices in the area. A network should also punctured with school friends, lecturers, and those from forums."
Jobs available on other Boards:
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- What salary are you seeking?
- What do you reckon you can accomplish for the business?
- What are your aspirations in the long term?
External Help for Your Interview
Positions in places close to Bahrain
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms