Home › Jobs in Reading ›
Management Accountant position in Reading
Here's more detail on this full time temporary role in Reading posted by Goodman Masson ending on 20th November 2019
Description: Posted by Goodman Masson - Goodman Masson are looking for an immediately available Management Accountant to join a growing marketing company based 15 minutes outside of Read...
Date Posted: 09/10/2019
Listed Until: 20/11/2019
Location: Reading, UK
Employment Type: temporary, full time 35-40 hours per week
Salary: GBP £41600
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer too quickly.
- Breath deeply, relax your face muscles, take the time to pause before going in.
- Define clearly your career goals and why you want this job.
- Review common interview questions and prepare your responses. Quiz yourself in advance with some practice questions.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy and politeness goes far in interviewing.
More Reading Jobs:
Typical Interview Questions:
- What was most rewarding about your job?
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why are you leaving your current firm?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms