Home › Jobs in Kent ›
Kent-based Management Accountant job
Here's a job role placed by Page Personnel Finance
Description: From Page Personnel Finance - You will be involved in the preparation of the monthly management accounts, production of year end accounts, taking ownership of various reporting...
Added on: 11/10/2019
Applications Until: 18/10/2019
Location: Kent, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours per week
Package: GBP £34000
List of Tips for this Position:
- Interact, perhaps, with the firm's twitter profile.
- Get there in time, to feel calm and ready for a great meeting.
- Don't go off topic. Keep your brain on the things you are good at.
- Be genuine, upbeat, confident, plainspoken and succint.
- Read about the employer, owner, and job opportunity.
- Make sure your latest social media posts are work-friendly.
- Do not merely read through your CV. An interview is an opportunity to deliver all of the skills you have that your CV can not communicate.
It may be helpful to have:
- A team player with a commitment to providing the highest level of service.
- Keen to learn, able to multi task and prioritise with excellent attention to detail
- Be ambitious and keen to develop
- Ability to prioritise workload, managing several strands of work
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in places close to Kent
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms