Home › Jobs in East London ›
Male Extra Care Worker (Bengali Speaking) position, East London
More info for this full time permanent job in East London posted by Creative Support closing on 01-11-2019
Male Extra Care Worker (Bengali Speaking)
Description: Uploaded by Creative Support Ltd - Do you have the commitment and values to make a real difference to the lives of people with care needs? Are you passionate about empowering them t...
Posted on: 04/10/2019
Applications Until: 01/11/2019
Location: East London, UK
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £20572
- Ensure that your latest twitter posts are work-friendly.
- Don't be scared to admit you don't know the answer to a question. Don't lie.
- Learn about the industry, directors, and their history.
- Study popular interview questions, preparing your responses. Test yourself before with a few practice questions.
- Take deep breaths, relax your face muscles, take 5 minutes to pause before the interview.
- Make good, first impressions - be polite with everyone you meet. Offer a firm handshake.
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer quick fire.
Job Hunting Tips:
"Make the documentation required for making an application. Even though you are submitting a CV, you may also be requested to to fill out an application form for the personnel person."
Recent East London Positions
Additional East London Job Vacancies:
Popular Interview Questions:
- Why are you moving from your firm?
- Explain a demanding situation you have experienced in the workplace and how you coped with it.
- How much money do you expect to get paid?
Jobs in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms