Home › Jobs in Reading ›
Reading-based Maintenance Plumber role
Placed by Page Personnel Property & Construction
Description: Added by Page Personnel Property & Construction - Our client are looking for a Maintenance Plumber to join a high profile contract based in Reading. Client Details O...
Date added: 15/03/2019
Listed Until: 05/04/2019
Location: Reading, Great Britain
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours each week
Package: GBP £30000
External Guides for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Think about your responses.
- Don't be late. Make plans for all eventualities.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and neat.
- Do not use unprofessional terminology.
It may be nice to have:
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- At least 1-year work experience in a relevant or similar role or sector
- Detail orientated and organised
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What dilemmas have you faced at a recent job?
- How do you manage adversity?
- Describe who you are.
- Why were you shown the door?
Positions in towns and cities close to Reading
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms