Home › Jobs in County Cork ›
Maintenance Planner - Cork role, County Cork
This is a contract job listed by CK GROUP
Maintenance Planner - Cork
Description: Job from: CK GROUP - Jenni Woolley at CK Group is recruiting for a Maintenance Planner to join a leading Pharmaceutical company who are fighting some of the world's most u...
Listed on: 04/07/2018
Listed Until: 01/08/2018
Location: County Cork, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: contract, full time ~37 hours pw
Salary Amount: GBP £negotiable
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Never be late. Plan for all eventualities.
- Don't be scared to say you don't know the response to questions. Don't lie.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
- Do not speak ill of former workmates, bosses or sector.
- Don't forget your body language such as making good eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
- Create a Google Alert about the employer to keep informed.
- Make a good first impression, be polite with everyone you meet. Stand up, smile, make good eye contact.
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
Jobs in local places
© 2022 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms