Home › Jobs in Glasgow ›
Glasgow: Maintenance Operative role
Listed by Fresh Property Group
Description: Added by Fresh Property Group - We are now looking for a Maintenance Operative to undertake minor re-active repairs and carry out planned preventative maintenance works at Dunask...
Date added: 10/10/2019
Listed Until: 04/11/2019
Location: Glasgow, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours each week
Yearly Salary: GBP £20000
External Guides for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Eat an energising meal beforehand - and no smelly meals!
- Make a Google Alert on the firm to know latest developments.
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
More Glasgow Positions:
It may be nice to have:
- Keen and wanting to absorb
- Committed to hard work
- Relevant background in a related job and over one years' involvement in this industry
- Is able to operate under heavy pressure
- An excellent team player as well as work to own initiative
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What have you discovered about your prior failures?
- Demonstrate to us some examples of good teamwork.
- What did you love or despise about the previous job?
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Glasgow
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms