Home › Jobs in Oldbury ›
Maintenance Engineer - Electrically Biased position, Oldbury
This is a permanent job role placed by Stirling Warrington
Maintenance Engineer - Electrically Biased
Description: Job from: Stirling Warrington - Maintenance Engineer Oldbury £35,000 Double Days 6 - 2 / 12 - 8 The Company: The company ...
Listed on: 17/04/2019
Ends on: 15/05/2019
Location: Oldbury, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours each week
Salary Amount: GBP £34000
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negatives.
- Keep wording work-safe during the interview.
- Don't go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your better qualities.
- Be yourself, cheerful, engaged, sure of yourself, direct and concise.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
- Never be late. Make plans for all eventualities.
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
Popular Interview Questions:
- Tell me about you.
- What sizeable situations have you taken on?
- How would you define the speed at which you work?
- What are your aims for the future?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms