Home › Jobs in Warwickshire ›
Warwickshire: Maintenance Engineer Days, Maunfacturing job
Placed by Rise Technical Recruitment
Maintenance Engineer Days, Maunfacturing
Description: Listed by Rise Technical Recruitment Limited - Maintenance Engineer (Days/Manufacturing) £30,000 + bonus + up to 38 days holiday + extensive company benefits Warw...
Date listed: 17/04/2019
Listed to: 29/05/2019
Location: Warwickshire, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £30000
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Think of meaningful questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the company.
- Detail the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
- Do not be fearful to declare you don't know an answer.
- Try not to talk poorly about current team mates, directors or suppliers.
Key things for this position:
- Have the ability to prioritise and make effective decisions
- A self-starter who can motivate themselves without supervision
- A team player with a commitment to providing the highest level of service.
- An ability to build and maintain great working relationships
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and work independently
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Warwickshire
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms