Home › Jobs in Burnley ›
Burnley-based Maintenance Engineer Days role
Posted by Hunter Selection
Maintenance Engineer Days
Description: Added by Hunter Selection Ltd - MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (FOOD INDUSTRY)BURNLEY£30,000 - £35,000 + O/T + Pension Double Days rotatio...
Date added: 04/10/2019
Ends on: 15/11/2019
Location: Burnley, Great Britain
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £30000
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Make it in time, to feel chilled and ready for your interview.
- Do not merely list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to deliver the positives you have that your CV doesn't express.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
Advice for those looking for employment:
"Searching for a job can be tough going. Devise an approach and stick to it. Don’t take a couple of hours each day and get bored. No workplace would run if it opened for a two hours each day."
Additional Burnley Job Vacancies:
It may be nice to have:
- A high level of numeracy and literacy
- Able to communicate efficiently with people from all levels and backgrounds
- A multi-tasker with the ability to switch from task to task with ease and confidence
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- If ex-managers were questioned about why you should be set on, what would they mention?
- What did you love or hate about the last company?
- What are your aspirations in the long term?
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in towns and cities close to Burnley
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms