Home › Jobs in Oldham ›
Oldham: MAchine Operator position
Posted by Cordant People
Description: Added by Cordant People - We are recruiting for Machine Operative in the Oldham - Royton Experience, gained within the paper converting industry, printing industry, ...
Date added: 17/03/2019
Listed Until: 28/04/2019
Location: Oldham, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours each week
Yearly Salary: GBP £18622
External Guides for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Check that latest social media posts are positive.
- Read up on the business, owner, and job opportunity.
- Do not use unprofessional terminology.
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Take a seat, be calm, take a few minutes to set yourself ahead of going through the door.
It may be nice to have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Keen and wanting to absorb
- Have a 'can do' mentality, prepared to help the rest of the team in a positive manner
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What was the most sizeable failing at your most recent company?
- What are the most demanding people to spend time alongside?
- What have you discovered about your prior failures?
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Oldham
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms