Home › Jobs in London ›
M&E Engineer / Building Services Engineer job role, London
This is a permanent job placed by Bennett & Game Recruitment
M&E Engineer / Building Services Engineer
Description: Job from: Bennett & Game Recruitment - M&E Engineer / Mechanical and Electrical Engineer / Building Services Engineer required for our client, they are a well known M&E / Buildi...
Listed on: 03/10/2019
Applications Until: 14/11/2019
Location: London, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £36000
Tips for this Role:
- Keep your words work-safe during the interview.
- Don't just go over your CV. An interview is a chance to present all of your qualities that a CV can't present.
- Eat a healthy breakfast before - don't have stinky ingredients!
- Read about popular interviewer questions and devise your answers. Test yourself beforehand with a few test questions.
- Learn about the market, hiring manager, and job opportunity.
- Do not speak ill of former workmates, bosses or sector.
Job Hunting Tips:
"After you've selected a calling or occupation, speak with leading voices in the area. A network should also punctured with school friends, lecturers, and those from forums."
Some useful things would be:
- Confident and clear communication
- Detail orientated and organised
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise activities accordingly
- Can work under pressure
External London Positions:
Common Interview Questions:
- What did you love/detest about the previous role?
- What interesting know-how do you have?
- What sizeable situations have you beaten?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms