Home › Jobs in Brighton ›
Brighton: Luxury Travel Consultant position
Listed by Jewels Travel & Hospitality Recruitment
Luxury Travel Consultant
Description: Added by Jewels Travel & Hospitality Recruitment - Luxury Travel Consultant Location: Brighton Salary: £19,000 + uncapped commissi...
Date added: 10/07/2019
Ends on: 21/08/2019
Location: Brighton, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours per week
Yearly Salary: GBP £negotiable
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Make a Google Alert on the firm to know latest developments.
- Think about your responses.
- Explain the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
- Check your recent social media messages are professional.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Take a seat, be calm, take some time to set yourself ahead of entering reception.
External Brighton Job Vacancies:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What aspects are you seeking in this job?
- What have you discovered about your prior failures?
- Why are you heading out of your current position?
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Brighton
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms