Home › Jobs in Wythenshawe ›
LTE - HR Admin - 6 months FTC role, Wythenshawe
This is a contract job listed by REED
LTE - HR Admin - 6 months FTC
Description: Job from: REED - I am currently recruiting for a HR Administrator for a 6 month FTC based in Wythenshaw. Monday - Friday, £18,000 - £20,000 The pu...
Listed on: 04/10/2019
Applications Until: 04/11/2019
Location: Wythenshawe, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: contract, full time ~37 hours each week
Salary Amount: GBP £17999
Tips for this Role:
- Specify your career goals and why you would like this role.
- Learn about the business, manager, and their history.
- Read about popular interviewer questions and devise your answers. Test yourself beforehand with a few test questions.
- Keep your words work-safe during the interview.
- Be yourself, cheery, engaged, direct and concise.
- Make sure that latest twitter messages are positive.
Some useful things would be:
- Great attention to detail
- Be able to build and maintain great working relationships
- A good colleague, capable enough to form practical collaborative rapport with colleagues
Jobs available on other Boards:
Common Interview Questions:
- Why are you quitting your present role?
- How would you operate if the manager was incorrect about something?
- What was your largest success in your previous job?
- What are you wishing for in the next job?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms