Home › Jobs in Poole ›
Poole-based Local Business Development Manager role
Placed by Mploy Staffing Solutions
Local Business Development Manager
Description: Added by Mploy Staffing Solutions - Local Business Development Manager Poole Full-time, Mon-Fri, 8.30-6pm ...
Date added: 14/02/2019
Ends on: 28/03/2019
Location: Poole, Great Britain
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £32000
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
Advice for those looking for employment:
"Seek out placements on various employment sites. Make contact with people that you have not contacted in a long time. Maybe try to ask to find out if they know a company looking for staff."
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
It may be nice to have:
- Something that makes you stand out
- Should possess proven experience in sales negotiation
- You'll have proven track record of outstanding sales achievement and business-winning and the ability to consistently exceed KPI's
- A multi-tasker with the ability to switch from task to task with ease and confidence
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What did you love or hate about the previous position?
- How do you express the tempo of how you operate?
- What would you think if you do not get this position?
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in towns and cities close to Poole
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms