Home › Jobs in Cardiff ›
Cardiff: Litigator Motor job
Listed by Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment
Description: Added by Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment - Litigator (Motor) Cardiff £28,000 - £32,000 An excellent opportuntinty has arisen for a Litgator wit...
Date added: 17/04/2019
Applications Until: 29/05/2019
Location: Cardiff, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours pw
Yearly Salary: GBP £28000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Make it in time, to be chilled and ready for your interview.
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Interact, maybe, with the interviewer's linkedin profile.
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
Key things for this position:
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and work independently
- Display effective interpersonal skills.
- A proven ability to work as part of a team
- A keen eye for detail and high levels of accuracy
- Be able to provide references
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Explain to me why you want to work for us.
- Demonstrate to me some examples of good team work.
- What did you love or despise about your previous job?
- What aspects are you seeking in this job?
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Cardiff
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms