Home › Jobs in St. Just ›
St. Just-based Lighthouse Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Technician position
Here's a role posted by Trinity House Lighthouse Services
Lighthouse Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Description: From Trinity House Lighthouse Services - £25,383 pa rising to £31,423 pa dependent upon experience, plus overtime and benefits package including a Civil Service pension...
Added on: 14/02/2019
Ends on: 10/03/2019
Location: St. Just, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £25383
External Help for Your Interview
List of Tips for this Position:
- Make a good first impression, offer warm greetings with all you speak to. Stand up, make a smile, keep eye contact.
- Get there in time, to feel calm and ready for a great meeting.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' letter by post.
- Do not be worried to say you don't know a response to questions.
- Do not merely read through your CV. An interview is an opportunity to present all of the skills you have that your CV can not communicate.
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negative thoughts.
More St. Just Jobs:
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- What are your wage expectations?
- What was the largest triumph at your previous job?
- Tell me about the best manager you have had and the worst manager.
- Tell us about your manner of working.
Positions in places close to St. Just
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms