Home › Jobs in Leeds ›
Leeds: Lettings Manager - role
Posted by GCB Agency Recruitment
Lettings Manager -
Description: Listed by GCB Agency Recruitment - My client a quality independent Estate & Letting Agency based in Leeds have an exciting opportunity for a Lettings professional to join them a...
Date listed: 15/03/2019
Ends on: 26/04/2019
Location: Leeds, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours per week
Yearly Salary: GBP £32000
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Make it in time, to be chilled and ready for your interview.
- Detail the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Create the information required for making an application. Even though you are submitting a CV, you may also be requested to to fill out an application form for the personnel person."
Key things for this position:
- Display effective interpersonal skills.
- A keen eye for detail and high levels of accuracy
- Be able to effectively manage and prioritise your workload
Jobs on other Jobs Boards:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- How do you manage adversity?
- Why were you dismissed?
- Give us a tough period in your career and what you did to get through it.
- What salary are you willing to take?
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Leeds
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms