Home › Jobs in City Of London ›
City Of London: Legal Secretary job role
Placed by Office Angels
Description: Listed by Office Angels - Amazing New Role: One of our favourite law firms based in the City of London are looking for a Legal Secretary to join their professional t...
Date listed: 09/10/2019
Applications Until: 20/11/2019
Location: City Of London, Great Britain
Employment Details: temporary, full time standard full time hours per week
Yearly Salary: GBP £23400
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Think of meaningful questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the company.
- Read up on the employer, interviewer, and their history.
- Do not use unprofessional terminology.
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to submit the positives you have that your CV just can't convey.
Key things for this position:
- Have a 'can do' attitude, prepared to help out colleagues in a helpful way
- A good team player and work to own initiative
- Is able to work under an amount of pressure
- Have competence to create and grow good workplace relationships
- Good teamplayer
Jobs on other Jobs Boards:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- How would you express how you work?
- Give us a tough period in your career and what you did to get through it.
- What interests you regarding this business?
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to City Of London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms