Home › Jobs in Huddersfield ›
Huddersfield-based LEGAL SECRETARY - CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE job role
Here's a position placed by Su-recruit ltd
LEGAL SECRETARY - CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE
Description: From Su-recruit ltd - Clinical Negligence Legal Secretary Huddersfield Salary up to £19,000 per annum depen...
Added on: 17/04/2019
Ends on: 29/05/2019
Location: Huddersfield, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours pw
Package: GBP £15000
External Help for Your Interview
List of Tips for this Position:
- Make a good first impression, offer warm greetings with all you speak to. Stand up, make a smile, keep eye contact.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' letter by post.
- Do not merely read through your CV. An interview is an opportunity to present all of the skills you have that your CV can not communicate.
- Consider your responses.
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negative thoughts.
- Be genuine, cheerful, engaged, sure of yourself, forthright and succint.
- Put on a nice suit. Be smart and groomed.
Advice for Job-hunters:
"Prior to applying, make sure you unearth details about your potential company. Understand who they serve, their sector, their competitors and beliefs. Keep up to date on news in the sector."
External Huddersfield Positions:
Positions in places close to Huddersfield
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms