Home › Jobs in Huddersfield ›
Huddersfield-based LEGAL SECRETARY - CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE job role
Here's a position placed by Su-recruit ltd
LEGAL SECRETARY - CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE
Description: From Su-recruit ltd -
Clinical Negligence Legal Secretary
Salary up to £19,000 per annum dependent on experience
An opportunity has arisen within our clients Clinical Negligence Department for a Legal Secretary.
The role is supporting the Clinical Negligence Solicitor who deals with victims of clinical and medical negligence.
- Adhering to strict quality and compliance guidelines.
- Typing of letters and documents
- Audio typing
- Dealing with clients and third parties over the phone
- Diary Management
Desirable key skills and experiences:
- Ability to input information quickly and accurately
- Experience of Big Hand
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Accurate typing with a minimum speed of 65 wpm
- Excellent communication skills
- An eye for detail
- WPM - min 65
Apply now not to miss out on working for a well established and a firm that rewards hard work…….
Added on: 17/04/2019
Ends on: 29/05/2019
Location: Huddersfield, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours pw
Package: GBP £15000
External Help for Your Interview
List of Tips for this Position:
- Make a good first impression, offer warm greetings with all you speak to. Stand up, make a smile, keep eye contact.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' letter by post.
- Do not merely read through your CV. An interview is an opportunity to present all of the skills you have that your CV can not communicate.
- Consider your responses.
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negative thoughts.
- Be genuine, cheerful, engaged, sure of yourself, forthright and succint.
- Put on a nice suit. Be smart and groomed.
Advice for Job-hunters:
"Prior to applying, make sure you identify details about your potential company. Understand who they serve, their sector, their competitors and character. Keep up to date on news in the sector."
External Huddersfield Positions:
Positions in places close to Huddersfield
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms