Home › Jobs in Stoke-on-Trent ›
Stoke-on-Trent-based Lead HGV Technician/Mechanic job role
Here's a position placed by Venatu Consulting
Lead HGV Technician/Mechanic
Description: From Venatu Consulting Ltd - Lead HGV Mechanic/TechnicianStokeCompetitive Salary39 hours per weekMonday to Friday 7.30am - 4.00pm (This role will invol...
Added on: 17/04/2019
Applications Until: 15/05/2019
Location: Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £30217
External Help for Your Interview
List of Tips for this Position:
- Read about the industry, owner, and job opportunity.
- Stipulate the goals of your career and the reasons you prefer the position.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' letter by post.
- Do not merely read through your CV. An interview is an opportunity to present all of the skills you have that your CV can not communicate.
- Never be late. Prepare for all eventualities.
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
Fresh Stoke-on-Trent Positions
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- What have you discovered about your previous gaffes?
- What are your wage expectations?
- If current colleagues were questioned about why you should be employed, what would they declare?
- Describe who you are.
Positions in places close to Stoke-on-Trent
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms