Home › Jobs in Southampton ›
Laboratory Assistant - Evenings role, Southampton
Here's more info about this full time permanent job in Southampton listed by Cranleigh Scientific closing on 13-03-2019
Laboratory Assistant - Evenings
Description: Uploaded by Cranleigh Scientific - An opportunity had arisen for a laboratory assistant to join a leading chemical and materials testing organisation at their state of the art facil...
Posted on: 13/02/2019
Ends on: 13/03/2019
Location: Southampton, UK
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £15000
Interview and CV Help
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer quick fire.
- Don't cause unnecessary stress by concentrating on negatives.
- Ensure that your latest social media posts are not unprofessional.
- Interact subtly on the company's social accounts - perhaps make a comment.
- Dress for the occasion. Dress stylish and tidy.
- Take deep breaths, relax your face muscles, take 5 minutes to pause before the interview.
- Make good, first impressions - be polite with everyone you meet. Offer a firm handshake.
Roles on other Boards:
Recent Southampton Positions
Popular Interview Questions:
- Tell us why you wish to work for us.
- Why did you resign from your last role?
- Have you ever endured problems working with a boss?
- Why do you really want this job?
Jobs in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms