Here's a role placed by Randstad Education
Description: From Randstad Education Limited -
Are you an experienced KS2 teacher searching for your next opportunity?
Do you want to expand your horizons with a new role?
Are you passionate about encouraging every child to fulfil their potential?
This lovely school in Accrington is looking to add a passionate and engaging Year 3 (or Year 5 according to your skill set) teacher to their enthusiastic primary team. The school offers extensive facilities as well as large grounds which gives teachers the opportunity to encourage social and academic progress in every child. The school are looking for someone with experience of teaching a Year 3 class to support the current team in delivering an education that ensures every child is able to fulfil their potential.
The successful candidate must uphold the school values and inspire every student in their care to become confident to face the challenges of the future. They will also be able to demonstrate initiative inside and outside of the classroom.
The role is due to start in September as a permanent position- apply today if this sounds like the role for you!
* On-site parking
* A supportive leadership team
* Development and training opportunities
* A wealth of resources
* Extensive grounds
* TA support in every classroom
* Links to public transport
* A safe and caring working environment
* Deliver exciting and creative lessons that reach every child
* Keep up to date records
* Ensure all teaching supports the school's mission statement
* Maintain clear communication and synchronised lesson planning with a partner teacher
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered:
* Relevant qualifications (PGCE, QTS etc.)
* 2 references from the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
* Knowledge of the KS2 Curriculum
* Experience teaching in a UK Primary School
* An up-to-date DBS on the update service
* A job history for the last 10 years
If you would like to be considered then please apply today or email
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
If this isn't quite right for you, please do contact us about our other current roles that may be of interest.
Added on: 17/04/2019
Listed to: 29/05/2019
Location: Accrington, United Kingdom
Structure: temporary, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £26000
List of Tips for this Position:
Advice for Job-hunters:
"Before you apply for a job, contact your references that you want to list and ask permission to do so."