Home › Jobs in Oxford ›
Kitchen Porter job in Oxford
Info about this part time temporary position in Oxford posted by Paterson Recruitment closing by Thursday 14th November 2019
Description: Posted by Paterson Recruitment - I am looking for a kitchen porter to work in central Oxford from Fri-Tues 4 1/2 hrs a day on average Please get in touch if this is of inte...
Date Posted: 03/10/2019
Listed Until: 14/11/2019
Location: Oxford, UK
Employment Type: temporary, part time negotiable
Salary: GBP £15600
Interview and CV Tips
- Don't simply recap your CV. Use this chance to demonstrate all your qualities that a CV cannot list.
- Breath deeply, relax your face muscles, take the time to pause before going in.
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer too quickly.
- Research the employer, interviewer, and their history.
- Dress for success. Dress stylish and precise.
- Remember the importance of body language such as eye contact, posture, active listening and nodding.
- Define clearly your career goals and why you want this job.
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms