More info for this full time contract position in Thame posted by Simply Education with last applications by May 3rd '19
Description: Posted by Simply Education Ltd - Simply Education are looking for Key Stage 2 Teachers in the Thame area who are looking for day to day supply.
We are working closely with a variety of schools in the Thame area to help them with their daily supply needs. Simply Education are looking for positive and upbeat teachers who are looking for daily supply.
The successful candidate must have strong behaviour management and be able to make a positive impact in the class room from the get go. The applicant must have experience in Key Stage 2 or a primary setting and have QTS.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE,
GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 1 or 2.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now;
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kealie on .
Date Posted: 17/04/2019
Listed to: 03/05/2019
Location: Thame, UK
Employment Type: contract, full time 35-40 hours each week
Salary: GBP £23719
Job Hunting Tips:
"When going through your CV, ask a few friends to take a look at it before sending it to an employer. When you work on things for a long time your brain can make changes and alter what you are seeing without realising. Spell check is not totally dependable and cannot discern between words like blood and brood."