Home › Jobs in North London ›
Junior Reporter - Finance role in North London
Information about this full time permanent position in North London posted by Media Contacts with last applications by October 17th '19
Junior Reporter - Finance
Description: Posted by Media Contacts - My client is a growing influence in financial news. Covering technology, media and technology, they’re looking for a reporter to develop a contact b...
Date Posted: 10/10/2019
Listed to: 17/10/2019
Location: North London, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours pw
Salary: GBP £24000
Interview and CV Tips
- Don't brag too much. Humility is persuasive.
- Review common interview questions and prepare your responses. Quiz yourself in advance with some practice questions.
- Set up a Google Alert about the company to keep informed.
- Don't cause yourself stress by concentrating on negatives.
- Don't be afraid to admit you don't know the answer to a question. It's better than faking.
- Ensure your latest twitter and linkedin posts are work-friendly.
- Don't speak negatively of former coworkers, employers or colleagues.
Job Hunting Tips:
"Preparation. You never know who you might meet so keep a paper copy of your CV with you at all times with a quick elevator speech about what you can do."
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
Typical Interview Questions:
- Why should we employ you?
- What do you think you can do for this company?
- How would you handle it if your boss was wrong about something?
- Describe your work style.
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms