Home › Jobs in Hadlow ›
Junior Recruiter position, Hadlow
This is a permanent job role placed by Connected Consulting
Description: Job from: Connected Consulting Limited - - Are you resourceful, tenacious, articulate, persuasive and empathetic? - Do you take pleasure in completing jobs to a high level? ...
Listed on: 13/06/2019
Applications Until: 29/08/2019
Location: Hadlow, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £18000
Tips for this Role:
- Create a Google Alert about the employer to keep informed.
- Don't be scared to say you don't know the response to questions. Don't lie.
- Make sure that your recent linkedin messages are not unprofessional.
- Eat a healthy breakfast before - don't have stinky ingredients!
Some useful things would be:
- A person who enjoys to 'get stuck in' and complete an assortment of tasks
- A 'can do' mentality, prepared to help out colleagues in a friendly style
- Keen and willing to learn
- Can operate under an amount of stress
Jobs on other Jobs Boards:
Common Interview Questions:
- How much money are you looking for?
- Explain to us some examples of your experience of team work.
- What are you wishing for in the next position?
- What did you love/hate about the previous company?
Jobs in local places
© 2022 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms