Home › Jobs in London ›
Junior Media Account Manager job role in London
Information about this full time permanent job in London listed by Graduate Fasttrack ending on 26th March 2019
Junior Media Account Manager
Description: Posted by Graduate Fasttrack - Junior Media Account Manager Location- Bristol Salary- £22,000-£24,000 ...
Date Posted: 12/02/2019
Applications Until: 26/03/2019
Location: London, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours
Salary: GBP £22000
- Define clearly your career goals and why you want this job.
- Try not to go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your best qualities.
- Eat well on the day - no spicy foods!
- Arrive on time, so you are relaxed and prepared for the interview.
- Don't speak negatively of former coworkers, employers or colleagues.
- Make good, first impressions - be polite with everyone you meet. Offer a firm handshake.
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer too quickly.
Job Hunting Tips:
"Seek out roles on diverse websites. Start a chat with workmates that you have not spoken with in a long time. Maybe try to ask to find out if they know a company looking for staff."
More London Job Vacancies:
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms