Listed by Java Source
Description: Listed by Java Source - Java Developer, Senior Java Developer, Java Software Engineer, Java Web Developer, Spring, Hibernate, API, JPA, CMS, WCM, AWS, NoSQL, MySQL, Jenkins, Git, Linux, Sheffield
Agile Java Developer required to join a high performing team, focussed on building apps, sites, tools & products for a large, prestigious client. Probably around 3+ years’ experience, although not set.
It’s an excellent Java Development environment, where we try to be as Agile as we can – modern CI / CD in place & we work in a lot of open source Java tools, frameworks & platforms to build great software products.
We also have fun doing it. Environment, culture & people are very good – offices, career & opportunities for personal & professional growth are rather good too.
Core office hours / flexible hours in operation: 10am to 4pm, with work from home options later down the line.
This is pure Technical work though, we need strong, hands on Java Engineering skills.
We’d mostly look for the below, but to be honest, if you have strong OO Java coding skils, an intelligent approach to clean code structure & work well with others in an Agile environment, we don't need much more!
- Java 7 or Java 8 experience.
- Spring framework experience (MVC, Boot, Data etc; we use different flavours depending on project type & build aim)
- RESTful API end-points
- The ability to produce well-structured, clean, testable & re-useable code is important…
Desirable, but not required:
- Any Open Source Java projects (Such as apache foundation type Java projects)
- Any CMS, WCM, WEM or modern content management systems experience.
- Micro Services with Spring Boot experience.
If this sounds like something you’d like to find out more about, please apply now, or give me a call.
Date listed: 15/03/2019
Listed to: 26/04/2019
Location: Sheffield, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours each week
Yearly Salary: GBP £35000
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
Key things for this position:
Interview Questions - Practice These: