Home › Jobs in London ›
London: Java Developer - Central position
Posted by REED Technology
Java Developer - Central
Description: Listed by REED Technology - A leading Financial firm based in Central London in their new modern HQ are looking to hire talented Java Developers for green field site projects...
Date listed: 11/10/2019
Ends on: 22/11/2019
Location: London, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours per week
Yearly Salary: GBP £40000
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to submit the positives you have that your CV just can't depict.
- Check your latest social media posts are professional.
- Learn regularly asked questions and rehearse your replies.
- Make a Google Alert on the firm to know latest developments.
- Interact, maybe, with the interviewer's linkedin profile.
- Be sincere, upbeat, confident, forthright and succint.
More London Jobs:
Key things for this position:
- An ability to build and maintain great working relationships
- A highly supportive and collaborative person
- Excellent organisational skills; ability to prioritise, able to judge timescales and workload
- Collaborative approach to working
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Why did you walk away from your previous position?
- Illustrate to me an example of good teamwork.
- Do you think you're too good for this vacancy?
- For what one reason should we bring you on board?
Vacancies in towns and cities close to London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms