Home › Jobs in Birmingham ›
IT Support Engineer job, Birmingham
This is a permanent position listed by CV Screen
IT Support Engineer
Description: Job from: CV Screen - IT Suppport Engineer with strong VMWare and Server experience is required by a Construction Software House based in Birmingham.The suc...
Listed on: 18/10/2019
Listed Until: 29/11/2019
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours per week
Salary Amount: GBP £30000
Tips for this Role:
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negatives.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
- Don't brag too much. Being humble is powerful.
- Specify your career goals and why you would like this role.
- Eat a healthy breakfast before - don't have stinky ingredients!
External Birmingham Job Vacancies:
Some useful things would be:
- Ability to prioritise workload, managing several strands of work
- A team player with a commitment to providing the highest level of service.
- Ambition, enthusiasm and strong interpersonal skills
- A strong determination to work hard, and develop in your role
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms