Home › Jobs in Exeter ›
IT Support Analyst position in Exeter
Detail about this full time permanent job role in Exeter posted by Acorn Recruitment And Training which finishes on November 22nd 2019
IT Support Analyst
Description: Uploaded by Acorn Recruitment And Training - Job Title: IT Support Analyst Salary: Up to 24k Location: Exeter Acorn is searching for an experienced IT Support Engineer to ...
Posted on: 11/10/2019
Ends on: 22/11/2019
Location: Exeter, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours
Salary: GBP £22000
Interview and CV Tips
- Don't cause yourself stress by concentrating on negatives.
- Try not to go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your best qualities.
- Ensure that your recent social media messages are work-friendly.
- Review common interview questions and prepare your responses. Quiz yourself in advance with some practice questions.
- Remember the importance of body language such as eye contact, posture, active listening and nodding.
- Do not be late. Prepare for the unexpected.
- Don't brag too much. Humility is persuasive.
Typical Interview Questions:
- What will you do if you don't get a job offer?
- How would you act if your boss was wrong about something?
- What was your biggest failure in your last position?
- Have you gotten enraged at work? Why?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms